Highlighted

When will I get my $100 discount?

byrnes1724

Hello- I ordered two smartphones (both with 2-year contracts) on March 31, at which point there was a promotion "$100 Bill Credit when you activate a new Smartphone with Verizon Wireless". My first bill is already availale for view and there is no credit applied. Will it apply next month?  Is there some other step I should be taking?  Thanks.

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct Answers

Re: $100 discount upon activation?

Community Manager
Community Manager

Thank you for this information, byrnes1724, and congrats on your new smartphones! With regards to this promo, it generally takes two to three billing cycles for this credit to process to your account. Let us know if it does not appear within the next two billing cycles, so we may help make sure this processes correctly. Thank you, byrnes1724.

NicandroN_VZW

Follow us on twitter @VZWSupport

View solution in original post

0 Likes

Community Manager
Community Manager

Thank you for this information, byrnes1724, and congrats on your new smartphones! With regards to this promo, it generally takes two to three billing cycles for this credit to process to your account. Let us know if it does not appear within the next two billing cycles, so we may help make sure this processes correctly. Thank you, byrnes1724.

NicandroN_VZW

Follow us on twitter @VZWSupport

View solution in original post

0 Likes

byrnes1724

OK, thanks for the reply!

0 Likes