Highlighted

When's our next payment due?

We used to be able to dial 255# and be told when our next payment is due. That doesn’t work anymore. And we can’t find anything on your website under my account that tells me. Where can I get this information?

0 Likes
Highlighted

Re: When's our next payment due?

@fleeming wrote:

We used to be able to dial 255# and be told when our next payment is due. That doesn’t work anymore. And we can’t find anything on your website under my account that tells me. Where can I get this information?

If you log into your account, select 'Bill', you can select 'View bill PDF' which shows the monthly due date.  Generally it is on the same day each month.

...Just another VZW customer...trying to offer some assistance...
0 Likes
Highlighted

Community Manager
Community Manager

We want to make sure you are able to access your payment information. Being able to know what you owe is important. With regard to this option you can use the following short codes here:

You can receive information about your balance, payments and usage by text or voice. To receive information, call the following short codes:

• #MIN - Provides your minute and text usage amounts
  • #DATA - Provides your data usage amount
  • #BAL - Provides your account balance
  • #PMT - Lets you make a payment
  • #UPG - Provides your upgrade eligibility date

JasperM_VZW

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hi, Jasper:

Thanks, but that doesn't help.  We're looking for where to go to find out the date when our next payment is due.  None of the solutions you offered show that.

0 Likes

@fleeming wrote:

Hi, Jasper:

Thanks, but that doesn't help.  We're looking for where to go to find out the date when our next payment is due.  None of the solutions you offered show that.

I agree that the response @jasperm_vzw  provided, didn't answer your question, but did you follow my suggestion for finding it on the website?

...Just another VZW customer...trying to offer some assistance...
0 Likes
Highlighted

Community Manager
Community Manager

We know how important it is to know when your due date it. If you go into your My Verizon app, select Bill, then tap on Pay Bill it will tell you the due date.

EllisandraC_VZW

0 Likes