Highlighted

When looking at my call log, what does "CL Deliver" mean?

droates86

When looking at my call log, what does "CL Deliver" mean?

Labels (1)
1 Solution

Correct Answers

Re: When looking at my call log, what does "CL Deliver" mean?

Weth
Sr. Leader

Snn5​ is right on

Call delivery(follow me roaming) simply an indicator of when you are on a roaming partners tower and you receive an incoming call. If you are looking on the details statement you should see the call delivery call and an real call at the same time for the same number of minutes... the call delivery calls are not counted towards your total minutes..

View solution in original post

Snn5
Sr. Leader

I believe it has to do with Call Delivery or Forwarding, possibly if you were roaming at the time.

cl deliver does not mean you are roaming it means that the call that was placed was originated from the phone

0 Likes

MAXHAM82

Explain what "CL DELIVER" means

0 Likes

Community Manager
Community Manager

MAXHAM82,

That is a great question. We want to make sure we provide you with accurate information. To clarify, are you seing "CL Deliver" on your most current bill cycle in your call logs or in your call logs from your past bill cycle? Also, do you notice if this shows up in the call log when calling certain numbers?

LindseyT_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes

TERESAACORLEY

I get a different answer every time I ask what does "CL DELIVERY" mean.  Don't think they really know.

Weth
Sr. Leader

Snn5​ is right on

Call delivery(follow me roaming) simply an indicator of when you are on a roaming partners tower and you receive an incoming call. If you are looking on the details statement you should see the call delivery call and an real call at the same time for the same number of minutes... the call delivery calls are not counted towards your total minutes..

View solution in original post