Highlighted

What will my line access fee be if I change plans?

Hello. I currently have an old Nationwide Talk & Text plan that has a Monthly Line Access Fee of $40. My plan is $50 for unlimited data/text and 450 talk. I spoke with CS and they informed me I would only pay $60 a month if I switched plans and went with unlimited talk/text and 1GB of data. My question is, will I still have the $40 for the Line Access, making the monthly total $100? I don't share or have any other lines, just the one I use. Thanks for any information you can provide!

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct Answers
Highlighted

Re: Monthly line access on new plan

Novice
Not if the rep you are talking to is referring to the single line plan that is $60 (cannot tether data). If you migrate to the More Everything share plans then you would pay $40 line access + $40 for 1 GB of data.  So just make sure that you are being placed on the $60 single line plan (https://www.verizonwireless.com/wcms/consumer/shop/shop-data-plans/single-line-data-plans.html).

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Highlighted

Novice
Not if the rep you are talking to is referring to the single line plan that is $60 (cannot tether data). If you migrate to the More Everything share plans then you would pay $40 line access + $40 for 1 GB of data.  So just make sure that you are being placed on the $60 single line plan (https://www.verizonwireless.com/wcms/consumer/shop/shop-data-plans/single-line-data-plans.html).

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Highlighted

Thank you for the reply. Yes, it would be the single line plan. Which is what I assumed I have always had, so I will have to call and find out why I have been getting charged for the line access every month.

Highlighted

Novice

The nation wide plan has always had the basic line access fee that included your talk time,  Then you had to pay for the texting and data packages separately. The new single line plan is a promotional offer where all components are included in one line access fee.

0 Likes
Highlighted

Thank you. You've been a great help. Fast and helpful, too bad most forums aren't like that!

0 Likes
Highlighted

Novice

glad I was able to help!!

0 Likes