Highlighted

What will my costs be on the unlimited plan?

how much will my monthly bill be if I switch 2 iPhones and 1 Jetpack?  All my contracts have been fulfilled. I'm thinking of going with TMobile but would rather stay Verizon if the price is right for unlimited data.

Labels (1)
Tags (3)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct Answers
Highlighted

Re: New plan

Sr. Leader

Two phones and a jet pack would be $110 + 3x$20, or $170 base.  Add to that any insurance, device payments, and subscription costs you have now (they will not change), and taxes and fees.  Those taxes and fees vary by location and can change throughout the year as well - look at what they are now and get an idea of what that would add to your bill.

What plan do you have now?  How much data do you typically use?

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Highlighted

Sr. Leader

Two phones and a jet pack would be $110 + 3x$20, or $170 base.  Add to that any insurance, device payments, and subscription costs you have now (they will not change), and taxes and fees.  Those taxes and fees vary by location and can change throughout the year as well - look at what they are now and get an idea of what that would add to your bill.

What plan do you have now?  How much data do you typically use?

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Highlighted

Thank you! We go over the 10g plan we have almost every month on the Jetpack. I think the new plan will save me about $100 a month

Sent from my iPad

Highlighted

Customer Support

PRISPU47, it is great to hear that the new Unlimited Data Plan is a better option for you. We would never want to see you go. Here is some additional information about this new plan. http://spr.ly/65818VjmS Notice item #7 under "General Information" on how to make the change. Let us know if there is anything we can to do help.

JoelR_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes