What will my bill look like after the first month?

HJK900011

I was wondering how to go about finding more information in terms of my recent upgrade to the I phone 6, with promotional Ipad. My initial bill for the upgrade saw a huge increase , and was wondering how much higher my bill would be in general without all the initial fees involved which will show up on the September bill ..... What should I expect to see after September's bill? I have a family plan so it is one other person on the plan besides myself, including the promotional Ipad deal.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct Answers
Highlighted

Re: Question about surcharges for recent upgrade to Iphone 6, with promotional Ipad

Weth
Sr. Leader

Your bill should show what was one time charges this month and then charges for 1 month ahead. The charges for the 1 month ahead are what you regular charges are going to be. This will include phone access charge of $20, iPad access charge of $10, a charge for the data plan, a charge for the monthly cost of the iPhone, plus taxes and fees.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Highlighted

Re: Question about surcharges for recent upgrade to Iphone 6, with promotional Ipad

Weth
Sr. Leader

Your bill should show what was one time charges this month and then charges for 1 month ahead. The charges for the 1 month ahead are what you regular charges are going to be. This will include phone access charge of $20, iPad access charge of $10, a charge for the data plan, a charge for the monthly cost of the iPhone, plus taxes and fees.

View solution in original post

0 Likes