What will my NEXT bill be now that I have removed the tablet from it. The estimate I received by email was almost double what it should be.

FirstMate

I received an estimate of my next bill that was double what it should be after I removed one of my devices.  When I called about transferring the device (a tablet) to my grandson and transferring responsibility for it to his mother, I was told by Verizon that my bill would be $10 plus taxes less and that we could accomplish the transfer by phone to Verizon.  We did that while they were visiting me yesterday.  She received a confirmation email of the changes to her account o.k. which agreed with her new plan.  I received a confirmation that my next bill was going to be $140 - about double what it should be.  I was told on my initial inquiry that there would not even be an activation charge since she was also a Verizon customer.  What gives?  I hope that e-mail was incorrect.  If not, I cannot afford that and will take my business to another provider.  Why is it impossible to talk to a real live person when weird. things like this happen?

Labels (1)
0 Likes

Re: What will my NEXT bill be now that I have removed the tablet from it. The estimate I received by email was almost double what it should be.

Not applicable

First off all chill. Second what is your bill before all these changes and what do you think your bill should be and what does the e-mail say EXACTLY? No one can help if all you do is rant and provide ZERO information. Just wait for the bill THEN rant if it's wrong

0 Likes