Highlighted

What phones can be used with the $60 monthly plan?

For weeks, I have been getting the run-around from the employees in my local Verizon wireless store, who have on various instances insisted that that don't keep track of the specials offered on-line, I couldn't keep my phone number when switching phones, etc.  Yesterday, I was happy to finally reach someone at the customer service phone number who was pleasant and took the time to answer my questions.  I very specifically asked him about the single line plan offered online for $60 a month since I am not looking for a shared data plan and whether it would apply to, not only a smartphone, but specifically an Apple iPhone.  He informed me that it would, and that if they switched me to that plan then and there, when I logged into my account, I would be able to order a new phone and keep that plan.  The website is now insisting that that the $60 single line cell phone plan is not usable with an iPhone.

I'd like to get a straight answer as to what exactly I can use with this plan.  Does anyone know?

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct Answers
Highlighted

Re: What phones can be used with the $60 monthly plan?

Novice

What is the $60 plan providing you? I recommend upgrading your phone and then changing over to the Loyalty Smartphone plan for $60 a month that provides you with unlimited talk, text and 2GB data with a $10 overage charge per GB. It requires a 1-year contract extension but if you are upgrading your phone then you won't have to worry about that. Any smartphone will work on this plan, especially iPhones.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Highlighted

Re: What phones can be used with the $60 monthly plan?

Novice

What is the $60 plan providing you? I recommend upgrading your phone and then changing over to the Loyalty Smartphone plan for $60 a month that provides you with unlimited talk, text and 2GB data with a $10 overage charge per GB. It requires a 1-year contract extension but if you are upgrading your phone then you won't have to worry about that. Any smartphone will work on this plan, especially iPhones.

View solution in original post

0 Likes