Highlighted

What is the smart phone line access fee?

What exactly is the $40 charge that says Smartphone Line Access? Is that basically the privilege of using Verizon? It's in addition to my $30 charge for the everything plan of talk and text

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct Answers
Highlighted

Re: What is smart phone line access?

Sr. Leader

The $30 More Everything is a "bucket" of data (1GB is $30, I believe), unlimited calling minutes, and unlimited texting.  You can connect up to 10 lines to share the data, and all the lines will have unlimited minutes and text, and each line access fee is $40, unless that line is out of contract, then it's $25 on More Everything, or $20 on the new, current Verizon plan.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Highlighted

that's part of the plan charge. it's a basic component of the Verizon wireless billing system.

0 Likes
Highlighted

Sr. Leader

The $30 More Everything is a "bucket" of data (1GB is $30, I believe), unlimited calling minutes, and unlimited texting.  You can connect up to 10 lines to share the data, and all the lines will have unlimited minutes and text, and each line access fee is $40, unless that line is out of contract, then it's $25 on More Everything, or $20 on the new, current Verizon plan.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Highlighted

It is an extorion fee that Verizon dreamed up to get more money from customers.  I have spent the last 4 hours trying to delete this from my account!

@fernandobot wrote:

that's part of the plan charge. it's a basic component of the Verizon wireless billing system.

0 Likes

So just change to a plan that doesn't have line access charges 

0 Likes
Covid19