Highlighted

What is the difference between a "scheduled payment" and a payment "arrangement"?

Can someone please tell me the difference between a "scheduled payment" and a payment "arrangement"?  The young lady at Verizon Financial services couldn't seem to explain it to me.  When I asked the difference all is could say is "this is just how we do it".

Thanks in advance!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct Answers
Highlighted

Re: Scheduled Payments

Novice

Scheduled payments come from your bank or checking account every month on the same date or it can also be a one time future dated payment scheduled to come out automatically on the date provided when set up.  A payment arrangement is when you are a little behind on your bill and you need an extension or multiple payments to stay connected to the network.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Highlighted

Re: Scheduled Payments

Novice

Scheduled payments come from your bank or checking account every month on the same date or it can also be a one time future dated payment scheduled to come out automatically on the date provided when set up.  A payment arrangement is when you are a little behind on your bill and you need an extension or multiple payments to stay connected to the network.

View solution in original post

0 Likes