What is the best time to upgrade my data plan?

What is the best time of the month (middle or late)  to upgrade data plan from 5 to 10 GB?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct Answers

Re: Upgrade data plan?

Customer Support

SIERRAMAN50, we want you to have all the data you need no matter the time of the month. We are here to provide answers to all of your questions. Our customers can change to any qualified plan at any time. Because we can backdate plans in most cases, there is no need to wait to change your plan. Follow the link for more information: http://vz.to/2jdFTgS

RalphT_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the 'Correct Answer' button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

View solution in original post

0 Likes

Sr. Leader

I'd change it before I was too close to the current data cap to avoid inadvertently incurring an overage.  Be sure to backdate the change to the beginning of the billing cycle to avoid pro-ration.  If your current data plan is still available, you can put in a request a day or so later to switch back to the current data plan at the beginning of your next billing cycle.

0 Likes

It actually does not matter when increasing your data,  it will backdate it to the beginning of the current cycle. The reason this is usefully is so that I'd you ever go over your data and either are in safety mode or simply being charged, it can backdate as if you were on the larger plan all along so that you're not charged overage. The next bill will show a refund for the previous payment of the old plan, and a charge plus a month In advance of the New plan.

Regards

0 Likes

Customer Support

SIERRAMAN50, we want you to have all the data you need no matter the time of the month. We are here to provide answers to all of your questions. Our customers can change to any qualified plan at any time. Because we can backdate plans in most cases, there is no need to wait to change your plan. Follow the link for more information: http://vz.to/2jdFTgS

RalphT_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the 'Correct Answer' button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

View solution in original post

0 Likes