Highlighted

What is "Content Charge"

Duplessis

"Content Charge" I just saw this tacked onto my Veterans military discount. what is it?

0 Likes

Re: What is "Content Charge"

Bobtail13

It means you purchased content off google play because apparently Verizon, in their infinite wisdom, decided you having control over how you pay is not important. Now you just hit a button and its charged to your Verizon account instead of you putting in your CC information.  For example, you buy an app.  Amazon does the same exact thing, so if you accidentally a button you end up purchasing it.

Highlighted

Meskill

This is garbage. Verizon can't/won't fix it and can only tell me its something that I downloaded.  Thanks Verizon!

0 Likes
Highlighted

Community Manager
Community Manager

We never want our customers feeling this way and are here to help regarding this Content Charge.  A private message has been sent to assist you further.

SeanC_VZW

0 Likes
Highlighted

foxxsmith

How do I find out what a $3.99 content charge is for? Only paid apps I've installed are from Google Play and I paid those through my Google account. I need to figure out which phone line of the three on my account is being charged. 

0 Likes
Highlighted

Community Manager
Community Manager

Knowing how to view your charges is key, and we are here to help! You can view all of this information through your My Verizon account either online or the app. Here is a link on where to go to see these details: https://www.verizonwireless.com/support/new-my-verizon-app-faqs/#view-bill. CourtneyM_VZW

0 Likes