agleader12
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct Answers
Highlighted

Re: what is my account number

Community Manager
Community Manager

We're always here to help agleader12. There are a few ways to get your account number. For post paid customers the account number is located on the first page of your bill. You can also access the account number on the main page of My Verizon when you log in. For prepaid customers, the account number is your phone number.

We can help more on our end as well. Why are you looking to obtain the account number?

La'SindaT_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Highlighted

Ann154
Expert

Prepaid or postpaid account?

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
Highlighted

Community Manager
Community Manager

We're always here to help agleader12. There are a few ways to get your account number. For post paid customers the account number is located on the first page of your bill. You can also access the account number on the main page of My Verizon when you log in. For prepaid customers, the account number is your phone number.

We can help more on our end as well. Why are you looking to obtain the account number?

La'SindaT_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Highlighted

DPWILLI

I'm looking on my statement at an account number that I can not use.

0 Likes
Highlighted

DPWILLI

How do I find my account number?

0 Likes
Highlighted

Ann154
Expert

If you receive an actual bill as as postpaid account, then the account is on there.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

Highlighted

Re: What is my account number?

What is my account number

0 Likes
Highlighted

My verizon bill is paid by my credit card on file.  I do not receive any paper work. I need my account number for Verizon.  Why is it so difficult to obtain my account number

Highlighted

Re: What is my account number?

Community Manager
Community Manager

Grandchildren11, I understand the importance of receiving a statement before payment on a bill is processed. We want to make sure this is investigated further for you. Can you tell me why you're looking to obtain your account number? Do you know if you've signed up for paperless billing?   ChetonJ_VZW

0 Likes
Highlighted

mpbraun

I do not receive a paper bill and I want my account number to release a phone on my plan to another carrier