Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get it fast with In-store & curbside pickup or same day delivery.

What is a payment nickname?

Of all the silly things to ask when changing an auto pay credit card.  I know Verizon prides itself on having a hard to use website but a payment nickname?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct Answers

Re: What is a payment nickname?

Leader

Say for instance you have 2 cards for payments on your account and don't recall the last 4 of the card you wanna use. You set up a nickname (bobs visa, or my Christmas account) to help remind YOU which is the account you wanna use.

View solution in original post

Customer Support

We want to always ensure your access to your online account is secure Stuart15. ARe you trying to set up AutoPay?

KinquanaH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes

Yes, I was trying to set up auto-pay using my phone. Fortunately once I

had access to my laptop my browser remembered what was needed in various

fields.

On Tue, Jan 5, 2016 at 12:42 PM, Verizon Wireless Customer Support <

0 Likes

Leader

Say for instance you have 2 cards for payments on your account and don't recall the last 4 of the card you wanna use. You set up a nickname (bobs visa, or my Christmas account) to help remind YOU which is the account you wanna use.

View solution in original post

Can I just leave it blank?

0 Likes

Customer Support

I would be wondering the same thing, Moner256. You are not able to leave it blank. I usually name it with the company it is associated with. For example, I will put Chase for a specific card. Does this provide clarity? AmberF_VZW

0 Likes