Highlighted

What happens to my plan when my contract expires?

My Verizon contract will expire on April 4, 2014. However, I am not signing a new contract.  Right now I have 4 GB between 3 phones. The contract on 2 of my lines expire in April, but the 3rd one will remain on contract for another year. How many GB or MB will my two phones have that will go to a monthly prepaid plan. Will it be divided up?  Thanks.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct Answers
Highlighted

Re: When Contract is expired and automatically goes to prepaid

Community Manager
Community Manager

coolmamaw06,

I'm glad you asked! I understand you may not want to sign a new contract; however, you have been pointed in the right direction. Though the contracts will be over then for 2 lines, they are not swtiched to a prepaid service. They remain on the same plan until we're advised otherwise. Are you looking for a different plan?

AdaS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter at @VZWSupport

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Highlighted

Sr. Leader

You don't move to prepaid when your contract is up.  Once your contract is complete, you are 'month-to-month', i.e., nothing changes, other than you're no longer under contract.

0 Likes
Highlighted

Community Manager
Community Manager

coolmamaw06,

I'm glad you asked! I understand you may not want to sign a new contract; however, you have been pointed in the right direction. Though the contracts will be over then for 2 lines, they are not swtiched to a prepaid service. They remain on the same plan until we're advised otherwise. Are you looking for a different plan?

AdaS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter at @VZWSupport

View solution in original post

0 Likes