Highlighted

What happens to my device payment if I decided to switch?

Ash01

Hey guys so I have a new phone that has a month to month contract and with 20 payments left to pay off the phone itself. If I wanted to switch over to another carrier what happens to this contract? Do I owe the $700+ for the phone in full?

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct Answers
Highlighted

Re: month to month contract

Ann154
Expert

You are responsible for paying the usage charges in the bill. You won't have an ETF since you are not in contract. You will be billed for the entire balance remaining on the phone purchase. If you have a promotion where you get bill credits to offset the phone payments, you forfeit the remaining credits.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

View solution in original post

Highlighted

Re: month to month contract

Ann154
Expert

You are responsible for paying the usage charges in the bill. You won't have an ETF since you are not in contract. You will be billed for the entire balance remaining on the phone purchase. If you have a promotion where you get bill credits to offset the phone payments, you forfeit the remaining credits.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

View solution in original post