What happens to my bill when my contract is over?

JIMNJUDY5256

what happens to my bill when 2 yr contract is over

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct Answers

Re: bill

SuzyQ
Sr. Leader

If you are making device payments, then that will drop off once the device is paid for.  Your line access fee may or may not change... what is it now?  Are you receiving any discounts for having a phone on a device payment plan?

Ann154
Power User

You continue to receive it and it continues as a month to month contract until you choose to switch carriers or cancel the line.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

JIMNJUDY5256

I know the bill continues. I want to know how much less it will be since the phone is be paid for.

0 Likes

Ann154
Power User

You didn't ask that. How the bill might change upon the completion of the contract depends on which plan you have and what device payments you have on the account. None of which you have provided so far. We are just customers like yourself and we don't have access to any other accounts besides our own. We can't read minds either.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

SuzyQ
Sr. Leader

If you are making device payments, then that will drop off once the device is paid for.  Your line access fee may or may not change... what is it now?  Are you receiving any discounts for having a phone on a device payment plan?

JIMNJUDY5256

SuzyQ  I have MORE EVERY UNL talk/text 1GB, smartphone line access $40 per mo, iPhone 5s

0 Likes
Highlighted

SuzyQ
Sr. Leader

You may want to consider moving to one of the new Verizon plans - your line access for out of contract will be $20, not $40, and you can get 2GB for $35 - a total of $55.  Plus carryover and safety mode ... there used to be a $15 discount for out of contract, but your line access would still be $25 - how much do you pay for your 1 GB data? 

The newer plans are a good deal in a lot of cases (but not all).  Do the math and figure out what  works best and costs you the least for your usage and go with it.

JIMNJUDY5256

SuzyQ, thanks for your input. I will be checking out the new plans for sure, always a good thing to save$$$, thanks again.

0 Likes