What happens if I go over my data limit?

YRZ578

do they just charge extra for another gb automatically

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct Answers

Re: what if i go over my data limit

Community Manager
Community Manager
We certainly hope to avoid overage for you, YRZ578. If you do happen to go over and chose not to change your plan, you'll see the charge for each GB over your allowance based on your calling plan. You can also help to avoid overage by logging into My Verizon at www.vzw.com/signin and changing your calling plan to fit your growing needs. While you're there, you can also see the rates for overage and your current usage along with your cycle dates.

JenniferH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Highlighted

bizzareone

Yes, it's $15 per GB you go over when you have a more everything plan.

0 Likes

Community Manager
Community Manager
We certainly hope to avoid overage for you, YRZ578. If you do happen to go over and chose not to change your plan, you'll see the charge for each GB over your allowance based on your calling plan. You can also help to avoid overage by logging into My Verizon at www.vzw.com/signin and changing your calling plan to fit your growing needs. While you're there, you can also see the rates for overage and your current usage along with your cycle dates.

JenniferH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes