Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get it fast with In-store & curbside pickup or same day delivery.

What happened to the 2 bonus gigs per device on my new verizon plan?

Frank_the_Lawyer

I ordered the new verizon large (8gb) plan, it began yesterday. When I called the day before it went into effect, I called and mentioned the "two bonus gb per device" deal being offered at that time (2 days ago) on the verizonwireless website.  I called first time, man said no problem I'll make sure to add it here manually, just in case...Called again the day before it was going into effect (which again was yesterday), as usual, the second rep I spoke with said there was absolutely no notes or documentation from my previous call (1 day earlier), but she would route this to her supervisor, as she thought this may have been simply a limited-time pronotion (it was still being offered on the verizon website at that very moment and did NOT say for new customers only.  Well needless to say I got only 8 gb, no bonus 2 gb as offered, all the attempted verification was apparently a huge waste of time, very upsetting, was slickly conned out of my "unlimited data" plan when I switched devices a long while back.  Anyone have any helpful info?

Frank 

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct Answers

Re: What happened to the 2 bonus gigs per device on my new verizon plan?

Weth
Sr. Leader

Did you buy a new smartphone? The 2 GB bonus is with new phone activation, not automatic with 8 GB

direct from web page:

2GB bonus data/mo/line for each new smartphone activation or upgrade purchased on device payment for as long as line remains active on the new Verizon Plan size L (8GB) or above

View solution in original post

0 Likes

Weth
Sr. Leader

Did you buy a new smartphone? The 2 GB bonus is with new phone activation, not automatic with 8 GB

direct from web page:

2GB bonus data/mo/line for each new smartphone activation or upgrade purchased on device payment for as long as line remains active on the new Verizon Plan size L (8GB) or above

View solution in original post

0 Likes

Frank_the_Lawyer

ok there it is - nope so oh well...thanks

0 Likes

Frank_the_Lawyer

Well I guess I read the offer language very carefully.

0 Likes