What happened to my edge up

NotePro_12_2

So I have been having issues with my Galaxy Note pro 12.2 getting stuck in a startup loop. So when I went to check my edge up date, I could find nothing about edge, which 2 months ago showed October, now I can only find "upgrade" and that date is the end of 2 yrs, any idea why I might be feeling screwed after over 15 years of service?

Labels (1)
Tags (2)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct Answers

Re: What happened to my edge up

Loquat

When you login to MyVerizon click on "View Device Payment Agreement".  There it will tell you how far along you are in your agreement as well as give you the option to upgrade.  If you need to make a qualifying payment in order to upgrade, there it'll tell you how much and let you proceed to upgrading...

View solution in original post

0 Likes

Loquat

When you login to MyVerizon click on "View Device Payment Agreement".  There it will tell you how far along you are in your agreement as well as give you the option to upgrade.  If you need to make a qualifying payment in order to upgrade, there it'll tell you how much and let you proceed to upgrading...

View solution in original post

0 Likes

sprmankalel
Leader

But you do have to return the device in good working order. If it is stuck in Incomplete Wakeup and there is no other damage (physical or liquid) you should see about getting a warranty replacement first.