Highlighted

What can I do when I find my bill is wrong from what the rep told me

The discount on the two new note 9s from black Friday is wrong

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Highlighted

Re: What can I do when I find my bill is wrong from what the rep told me

I would reach out to Verizon Wireless customer service to review the bill & terms of the deal to determine the cause of the discrepancy.

0 Likes
Highlighted

Been on chat taking to them  And one finally put in a ticket  to get the 400 off from black Friday. The discount should be around 16.33 a month it was showing 8.33 a month after the ticket went thorough thru they a text day you monthly credit has been changed to 8.43 that's still only 200 off not the 400 off on the black Friday deals.

Now any time I try chat I get conveniently disconnected before I can get any answers and put on hold for hours when I call.

0 Likes

Verizon Employee

D3darkshadow, it's important that you get the promotion you were promised corrected.  I apologize that you were disconnected when attempting to reach us through our Chat option. I’m here to help ensure your promotional discount is the right one. Please check your inbox for a message from us.

Katrinan_vzw

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Covid19