What are these messges?

LGRAD01

On my account activity, it has picture/video messages going out to a google voice number [removed]. They are at random times on various days. They are always exclusively listed as picture text send and respond. In the phone, there is no message of any kind to that number or from that number. It is my phone. I have exclusive access to it. It is passcoded. I am not sending anything. When you try to call the number Verizon it says cannot be completed as dialed. Does anyone know this number. Is it associated with an app that might be doing something in the background. Are there known apps that I can see if they are doing this. They are exclusively titled as picture/video. Not one regular message.

Content modified as required by Verizon Wireless Terms of Service

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Highlighted

Re: What are these messges?

LGRAD01

Same with mine. But I have them figuring it out. From what the higher tier folks have found and may help you in your efforts to steer them in the right direction,

It is due to the random number coincidentally also being your "Mobile Identification Number". The MIN is internal Verizon. It is NOT anyone sending pictures and is something they are working on but don't know who all it affects so make sure not to stop contacting tech support until some tier 2 says yes we are tracking that issue.

0 Likes