What are the exact restrictions for the smartphone access discounts for the More Everything Plan?

I am on the More Everything Plan but am being told very inconsistent things with the $25 smartphone access discount for BYOD or devices with monthly payments.  What are the exact qualifications for the discount?

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct Answers

Re: What are the exact restrictions for the smartphone access discounts for the More Everything Plan?

Community Manager
Community Manager

I'm always looking for the best way for our valued customers to save, aggravatedVzwCusto. Qualifying More Everything customers with 6GB or higher currently qualify for a Device Payment Discount of $25 with an active smartphone on device payments www.verizonwireless.com/support/device-payment-faqs. The promotional offer to provide this same discount to smartphones on More Everything that are on a month-to-month contract but not on device payments is no longer available. We do currently have a device payment and month to month reduces rate for the Verizon Plan http://www.verizonwireless.com/landingpages/verizon-plan available.

JenniferH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes

Re: What are the exact restrictions for the smartphone access discounts for the More Everything Plan?

rcschnoor
Sr. Leader

You must have a monthly data allowance of 8 GB or more BEFORE any promotional data in order to qualify.

As far as I know, you can no longer add this discount for BYOD or month to month lines. You can still qualify if you are on a monthly phone payment plan.

0 Likes

Do you know if this was a recent change?  And what happens if I am on a device payment but the use the SIM card on another SmartPhone?

I ask because I added a new line last year and was told the discount was applied for any smartphone that was not part of a 2year contract and I could switch phones and retain the discount.  I had a phone through device payment be then switched to a Moto X Pure and the discount is no longer on my account, but I was receiving the discount with the Moto X pure since January, but my latest bill I am told is no longer applicable.

0 Likes

Community Manager
Community Manager

I'm always looking for the best way for our valued customers to save, aggravatedVzwCusto. Qualifying More Everything customers with 6GB or higher currently qualify for a Device Payment Discount of $25 with an active smartphone on device payments www.verizonwireless.com/support/device-payment-faqs. The promotional offer to provide this same discount to smartphones on More Everything that are on a month-to-month contract but not on device payments is no longer available. We do currently have a device payment and month to month reduces rate for the Verizon Plan http://www.verizonwireless.com/landingpages/verizon-plan available.

JenniferH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes