Highlighted

What are the Small Data Plans?

cbessant

I have the 2GB data plan where unused MBs are forwarded to the next month so I can have from 2GB to 4GB depending on useage. I have a limit of 2GB applied to my WiFi; this is the device that uses data. So, if I have 3GB due to  carry over from the previous, I'll be capped at 2GB. The data limit feature should be set to allow use to the allocation for the month. Since my limit varies month-to-month, any ideas how this can be accomplished? I want the cap always set to whatever my monthly allocation is.

Labels (1)
Tags (2)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct Answers

Re: Small Data Plan Data Limit

Ann154
Expert

You should activate the Safety Mode on the account and you could set the data limit on the phone to the maximum amount you can get from the carryover (2 GB + 2 GB carryover).

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

View solution in original post

0 Likes

Re: Small Data Plan Data Limit

Ann154
Expert

You should activate the Safety Mode on the account and you could set the data limit on the phone to the maximum amount you can get from the carryover (2 GB + 2 GB carryover).

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

View solution in original post

0 Likes