Tags (3)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct Answers
Highlighted

Re: What is chatting?

JohnB_VZW
VZ Employee Emeritus

Look no further help has arrived neet1nee. I know how important it is to manage all your data usage and understand how it is being used. Lets get this all cleared up.

Where are you seeing the Chatting data usage? You can use the Data Utilization tool to see a breakdown of your data usage. Visit Data Usage FAQs | Verizon Wireless and go to the "Troubleshooting and Data Management" section and view number 1 for more info on how to access the Data Utilization tool.

Keep us posted if you need further assistance.

JohnB_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes

RMCCAMMAN
Novice

Usually its Facebook messenger, snap chat etc.  You should see a small ? that should show you more info

0 Likes
Highlighted

JohnB_VZW
VZ Employee Emeritus

Look no further help has arrived neet1nee. I know how important it is to manage all your data usage and understand how it is being used. Lets get this all cleared up.

Where are you seeing the Chatting data usage? You can use the Data Utilization tool to see a breakdown of your data usage. Visit Data Usage FAQs | Verizon Wireless and go to the "Troubleshooting and Data Management" section and view number 1 for more info on how to access the Data Utilization tool.

Keep us posted if you need further assistance.

JohnB_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes