Highlighted

What Is The Least Expensive Phone Plan For My Device?

RICMOB85

​I have been layed off requiring me to review all discreationary spending. I use my cell phone for voice calls and text messages only. Anythng else I can/do live without. Please help me choice the lest expense plan which will allow me to continue to use my phone.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Highlighted

Re: What Is The Least Expensive Phone Plan For My Device?

sprmankalel
Leader

What kind of phone do you have? Have you looked at the prepaid options?

Highlighted

RICMOB85

I have the Apple iPhone 5S and currently am on the Verizon Plan Medium 3GB

for approxiamtly $105 per month. I would prefer to avoid the prepaid

options at this time unless it is the only option available to me

On Tue, Feb 7, 2017 at 3:13 PM, sprmankalel <forums@verizonwireless.com>

0 Likes
Highlighted

Ann154
Expert

Is this a single line account? Insurance? Under contract? DPP agreement? That sounds like the older version of the Verizon Plans. The Medium plan is 4 GB for $50 per month plus the line access fee of $20 for out of contract lines or on the DPP agreement. The line access fee is $40 for contract lines.

Based on what you have provided so far, you should look at the current plans available postpaid or prepaid. The smallest prepaid smartphone plan is $50 per month for 5 GB with carryover data.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
Highlighted

Community Manager
Community Manager

RICMOB85, we always want to make sure that you're getting the best value with Verizon Wireless. I have just sent a Direct Message to make sure you're getting just that.

MarkP_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the 'Correct Answer' button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes