Highlighted

Website Upgrade broke "Current Data for Line" function

I noticed that the My Verizon website was down early this morning for upgrades.  Something is now wrong with the Data Utilization section of the website.  It still shows the data usage total for each line, but the "Current Data Log for Line:" table for the selected line says there is no detail usage (when there clearly is since they show a total above).  I use this log because they have a download to spreadsheet function that allows me to download usage by line to my computer.  I think this problem probably coincides with this morning's website upgrade.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct Answers
Highlighted

Re: Website Upgrade broke "Current Data for Line" function

Looks like it is fixed now. 🙂  As an aside,  it would be nice if there was an API to access this usage data rather than having to download files.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Highlighted

Looks like it is fixed now. 🙂  As an aside,  it would be nice if there was an API to access this usage data rather than having to download files.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Highlighted

Community Manager
Community Manager

I very much appreciate those details! We definitely want to ensure your able to keep track of your data usage. Are you looking for Data Utilization throughout the bill cycle or for a particular date? It may take a few days for data utilization to show if reviewing usage for a particular date.
YosefT_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes