Highlighted

We have the international calling plan and the phone says no service. How do I stop this?

We have the international calling plan on our Apple phone.  When we attempt to place a call or text the phone says no service?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct Answers
Highlighted

Re: We have the international calling plan and the phone says no service. I can't call or text message

Sr. Leader

Set roaming on, CDMA roaming off, turn phone off completely (hold sleep/wake button until turn off slide appears, turn off, wait a minute, then press same button until Apple logo appears). 

View solution in original post

Highlighted

Re: We have the international calling plan and the phone says no service. I can't call or text message

Sr. Leader

DDid you turn 'roaming' on in your phones settings?

Highlighted

Sr. Leader

Set roaming on, CDMA roaming off, turn phone off completely (hold sleep/wake button until turn off slide appears, turn off, wait a minute, then press same button until Apple logo appears). 

View solution in original post

Highlighted

Re: We have the international calling plan and the phone says no service.  I can't call or text message

Sr. Leader

Thank you Weth for more detailed information, I haven't roamed with my phone And didn't know the procedure.

0 Likes
Highlighted

Community Manager
Community Manager

I understand the importance of ensuring you have working service when traveling. Let's get you up and running Mrobertson1355. What country are you currently in? What model iPhone are you using? Did you reach out to us to add international service prior to your trip?

Thank You,

MichelleS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes