Highlighted

Watch TV shows

I'd like to watch a show from AMC that aired last high.  It says I can watch it thru Verizon FiOS.  I only have a wireless phone connection.  How can I watch that program?

Labels (1)
Tags (3)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct Answers
Highlighted

Re: Watch TV shows

Sr. Leader

If you only have a Verizon Wireless phone connection, you DO NOT have Verizon Fios. Verizon Fios provides cable TV/landline based broadband internet/digital landline phone service and has nothing to do with their wireless division.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Highlighted

Expert

Verizon Fios is the residential landline Internet and is a different business from the Verizon Wireless network.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
Highlighted

Sr. Leader

If you only have a Verizon Wireless phone connection, you DO NOT have Verizon Fios. Verizon Fios provides cable TV/landline based broadband internet/digital landline phone service and has nothing to do with their wireless division.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Highlighted

Sr. Leader

IF, by chance, you are asking about "walking dead", If a popular show and you need to go through your cable company to get access.

FOr example, I have Frontier TV service.  You can login to Frontier, or AMC App, then watch the show on the App, or direct through your cable company app.

0 Likes