Warnings about Global usage

I just updated my cellphone & account. I think that I have unlimited text & calls from anywhere. This is what is recorded in my settings/billing info.  However,  I keep getting messages about the cost of global usage in each Country I visit?  WHY THE MESSAGES,ABOUT GLOBAL FEES WHEN I AM SUPPOSED TO HAVE UNLIMITED TEXT/CALLING? IF I didn't have this service I would appreciate the warnings bc the costs are high.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Highlighted

Re: Warnings about Global usage

Sr. Leader

There is no global unlimited text and calls, so I would be very concerned. I don't know what plan you have, but it is not unlimited while traveling. 

What global plan do you have?  The global plan is either pay per minute and text, or 100 min and 100 texts. 

Whenever you enter a new country you will always get a text explaining your charges in that country. 

You may have a very high bill

0 Likes
Highlighted

Re: Warnings about Global usage

Community Manager
Community Manager

It sounds like you're on the trip of a lifetime. Let's ensure you don't come home to a high bill. Please send us a Private message to vzwsupport@verizonwireless.com so we can better assist.

LynnD_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Covid19