Highlighted

WHAT IS GOING ON WITH VERIZON THAT THEY CAN'T DO WHAT THEY SAY THEY ARE GOING TO DO? HELP PLEASE!!!!

cem421

Over the last month and a half I have called and spoke to 3 or 4 different Verizon customer service agents about a problem with my account & every time I am told that the problem will be fixed only to have nothing happen. What is going on here?

Around the beginning of March I made the mistake of edging up & my account has been screwed up ever since.  I was using the iphone 5 & had only $130 left before the iphone 5 was completely paid for (I had been making payments on it every month through the edge program) and my contract was up in April. I stupidly decided to edge up & Verizon sent me the iphone 6+ & told me I was to send them my iphone 5. I decided that I would rather keep the iphone 5 so I could pay the remaining $130 left on the edge agreement & I would own the iphone 5 outright. I returned the iphone 6+ (yes it was within the 14 day window that Verizon gives you to return a new device) to a Verizon store and paid the $35 restock fee. I never activated the iphone 6+.

Somehow or other Verizon started me on a whole new edge agreement as if I had kept the iphone 6+. Verizon says that I have $600 some dollars left to pay on my edge agreement. I've already made almost $600 total edge payments over the last year and I had $130 left to pay. Why is Verizon trying to charge me again for a phone I've already paid for??? My last monthly payment due was $185, it's usually around $110  & the extra charges were because of the "new edge device" agreement I was put on.

I understand mistakes happen but this is ridiculous. I've called and spoke to at least 3 different Verizon customer service agents and they've all told me they would correct my account and I would see the correction on my verizon in a week or 10 days or something like that so I wait and nothing happens. I was told the extra $75 I paid last month would be credited & put towards my account, I was told by one of Verizons people I spoke with that I would be getting some form I needed to sign in the mail but it never came. I am so tired of wasting so much time on a mistake Verizon made but seems unwilling to fix. Why is it so difficult to remedy my account?

Labels (1)
Tags (3)
0 Likes

Re: WHAT IS GOING ON WITH VERIZON THAT THEY CAN'T DO WHAT THEY SAY THEY ARE GOING TO DO? HELP PLEASE!!!!

Community Manager
Community Manager
We want to see this resolved once and for all, cem421! I have sent you a Direct Message so that we can work to end this frustration for you. I will look forward to working with you further!
YaleK_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
0 Likes