Highlighted

Re: Voicemail timestamp not updating based on phone(account?) location

Very poor implementation of system design - ' u need to change # in order to have 'implemented' time stamp of voice mail'.. what a joke....!! wait what??? hey.. it's 21st, not 13th century!!!

0 Likes
Highlighted

I don't know.. so what??? it's to late now??? Time to quite Verizon!!! In coronavirus era plenty competitors will hug me, and welcome... 

0 Likes
Highlighted

Customer Support

Your business is greatly appreciated. we want you to have a better experience. Was your billing Address changed? This can impact how the service works. BobbyN_VZW

0 Likes
Highlighted

I agree. We just switched our 3 AT&T lines to Verizon after the AT&T towers burnt down in the Cold Springs Fire. We have a Florida area code and live in Washington. AT&T voicemail timestamp was based on our GPS and not our area code, so the timestamp was always correct. This is so infuriating that Verizon can't do that, we wish we'd never switched. 

0 Likes
Highlighted

Due to the age of this thread, it will be locked in order to keep discussions current. If you have the same or a similar question/issue we invite you to start a new thread on the topic.

0 Likes