View data, voice and text usage from past bills on desktop web browser.

I used to be able to view and download to a spread sheet call data from previous bills. Now that feature has disappeared from the Verizon web site. Now all you can view is the data for the current billing period. Why has the site been downgraded?

0 Likes

Re: View data, voice and text usage from past bills on desktop web browser.

Community Manager
Community Manager

bryanmaxmartin, while you are in your online My Verizon account, under "Bills", right next to "Pay Bill", do you see "View Bill PDF"? If so, this is where you create your own PDF file of your calls over time.

StephannieP_VZW

0 Likes

I already know how to download the bill PDF file. The bill PDF file only shows a detailed breakdown for voice calls, it shows no detail for data or text. I used to be able to view and download to a .csv file that information from any bill period. They have appearantly eliminated that feature from the website, no you can only view the usage data from the current billing period.

0 Likes

Community Manager
Community Manager

bryanmaxmartin,

Monitoring usage in detail is a great way to track habits and keep track of billing. I want to make sure that you have every possible resource at your disposal. The following link provides instructions to check on usage from the current and previous cycles: http://spr.ly/6601EtvPJ

I want to advise that when viewing on the app only the last 3 cycles are available. When were you last able to use the export to spreadsheet feature?

ColinH_VZW

0 Likes

bearone21
Leader

after logged into myverizon....view usage.

0 Likes

Ilast downoaded the .CSV file on May 15.

0 Likes

The link "View Activity Usage" does not exist on the View Bill page so the instructions you directed me top are useless.

0 Likes

Community Manager
Community Manager

bryanmaxmartin, we want to make sure that you have accurate information and that we fully resolve your concerns. We have some additional information for you. Please click on the following web page https://www.verizonwireless.com/support/data-usage-faqs/ and refer to number two under the “Troubleshooting and Data Management” category for the steps to view usage from previous bill cycles. Does this help?

DavidC_VZW

0 Likes

Avo

Are you saying that by using the app, one can DOWNLOAD A CSV OR XLS of a prior billing cycle's call, data and message usage?

Why is this option no longer available from the website?  Viewing the data usage is one thing.  Some people need to be able to actually download the information for calls, data and message.  PDF is not an acceptable solution.

Why was the option removed about 2 months ago?  I've been with Verizon for many years, but this issue is definitely a deal-breaker. 

I hope you can provide a helpful solution for us.

0 Likes

Community Manager
Community Manager

Avo-

It's important that you are able to view usage details from our website 24/7. Please allow me to provide clarity to your concern. The option to view usage details for voice, messaging and data has not been removed. You can still view your usage online at http://spr.ly/6608E2xje. Please follow the link http://spr.ly/6609E2xj5

and sign in to your My Verizon>click on View Activity Usage>From the drop down box, select the cycle you wish to view history from>Then select either Talk, Text, Data or View all. Keep me posted once you have followed these steps as I want to make sure you are able to view your usage without any issues.

CarmenT_VZW

0 Likes