Re: View data, voice and text usage from past bills on desktop web browser.

Thank you for the reply.  This does not solve my problem.  When I navigate to the page you mention and select the different billing period, the only option available is to view/save the bill.

I have tried Firefox on Win7, Firefox on Win10, and MS Edge and all behave the same.  I also disabled security software, just in case it was blocking a pop-up.

BUT ... I have may found the problem.  I took a look at the underlying code on that page. It uses jquery. I can see that it appears to indicate that usage for Voice, Data, and Text should be shown when a billing period is selected.  The problem is that it is not happening.  There must be a problem with the coding.

PLEASE refer this to the Verizon developers.  I will continue to try different browsers and operating systems but this is something that should be widely compatible for users.   Other people are having this issue, including the person who originated this thread.

Look forward to your advice.

0 Likes

Further reply: 

It appears verizon has, in fact, chosen to withhold our call details and data usage. 

I was able to get the page to display the links (or tabs) you mentioned for viewing the data, calls and text details.  For the most current billing period it says There is No Data to Display.  The bill summary says there is no data to display. 

Verizon provides only a link to the statement.  As mentioned before, many of us need to DOWNLOAD the voice, messge and data detail.  Verizon has this information and it should be made available to the users.  

If the details are available for unbilled data, it should be available for the billed, subject to VZW's stated time limits. 

I hope you can tell me this is a problem that will be solved and solved soon.

0 Likes

Customer Support

We certainly understand the importance of having access to view your usage from past bills. Please use Chrome to view your bills, and let us know how it works, follow the steps in the link below:

http://spr.ly/6600ENGAG

MariaV_VZW

0 Likes

Still not working per your instructions.

I installed and tried Chrome on a PC; also tried from an Android device. The site will provides no usage details or usage for already billed data/calls/messages.

I have now tried 5 different browsers, 3 different operating systems and with security software disabled.

Since there is no indication from you that this is a broken feature, I can only surmise Verizon has chosen to withhold this information from paying customers. 

Do you have any other explanation or advice to allow for downloading usage details for billed statement periods?

0 Likes

Please ask developers to look at error on the page which should display the usage details data for:

mboxCreate

0 Likes

Bryanmaxmartin,

Greetings.  I was just wondering if your problem downloading usage data was solved. 

Hope you don't mind but I piggy-backed onto your message because I face the same issue.  Just wanted to know if you had found a fix. 

If not, I guess we are faced with having to be sure to download the unbilled usage data on the last day of activity for the statement period.

Later, /Avo

0 Likes

Customer Support

We would be happy to do everything we can to ensure you can review your past bills. The statements online would only go as far as 12-18 months of billing. How far back are you trying to review your bill statement? Why were the old bills needing to be retrieved? MichelleH_VZW

0 Likes

Thank you for your reply.  I'm sorry I didn't see it sooner.

You can see from all prior posts and by the subject line of this thread, I do not have a problem viewing past bills.  *The problem is* I am not able to view and download usage data for billed statement periods. 

I typically download the voice details, message details and KBUsage (data) for the pending statement period.  My last ability to do so was mid May of this year.

Now, once the usage is billed, it is no longer available. 

If Verizon has pulled this feature from its customers, why doesn't a company rep just say so.  I am positive that the data is still housed on your servers.  Why can I not see my usage data?

I now many people face many various other issues.  I hope Verizon will address this "past usage" issue.

0 Likes

SOLUTION TO THE PROBLEM!

I have found more recent post for which a link was posted that takes user to the new and updated View Bill page.  From the new View Bill page one can select the billing period and view usage details and download them.  

I cannot find any way to access the new, updated View bill page from any of the links or menus within my Verizon profile page.  For anyone else with the same problem, here is the new link for viewing one's usage details for prior billing periods:

https://myvpostpay.verizonwireless.com/ui/bill/ao/viewbill?flow=MS#!/

On the right, click "Data, Talk, & Text Activity"  Then select billing period (available for up to 90 days).

Please Verizon, have your web developers repair the menu system so one can navigate to this new page.

0 Likes

This doesn't work very well either. I can get to the linked page but when I click on  "Data, Talk, & Text Activity", it  sometimes goes to the old page but it immediatly redirects to the new page unless I hit the stop loading button quickly enough. In Safari it usually redirects before it even loads the correct page. I can get it to work a little better in FireFox but it is still hit or miss.

0 Likes