Highlighted

View apps using data

Is there a way to view which apps on my phones use data?  I have a large spike in "Communications and Device services" (73% of my data) and I wanted to know which app was using so much.

Thank you.

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Likes
Highlighted

Re: View apps using data

Sr. Leader

Depending on device used, Android for example, you can tap Settings-Data Usage-Then see the apps that are using data and how much each consumes.

Highlighted

I assume this is only for currently running apps, and not what was running last month or whatever.  I'm trying to figure out which app was used last month, because the description for "Communications and Device services" has apps listed that I don't use.

0 Likes
Highlighted

Sr. Leader

If you have your cycle set up on the phone to match your account cycle, you can go back to previous months.  The Verizon Data Utilization Tool is very vague.

0 Likes
Highlighted

Customer Support

I am glad you are being proactive on your data voltress. The Data Utilization tool will give you a general idea. Due to privacy laws we are unable to view specific details. The communication and Device services are popular audio and video services. For example: Google ads, Skype, Facetime Viber etc. You can change you plan at http://vz.to/14M9gib anytime.
AmberF_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes