Highlighted

View Text Message History Online?

JaWaHick

Is it possible to view a log of your text messages online or not? I created an account as a person who is not financially responsible for the plan, does this prevent me from having this service?

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
1 Solution

Correct Answers
Highlighted

Re: View Text Message History Online?

Community Manager
Community Manager

It's possible, JaWaHick. You're on the right track by signing up for your own My Verizon account access too! In fact, that was a great idea because it's the only way you'll be able to view your text messages through Verizon Messages online. Visit www.vzw.com/verizonmessages for all the details & to get started with the web or desktop app on your computer.

JenniferH_VZW

Follow us on Twitter www.twitter.com/vzwsupport

View solution in original post

Highlighted

Tidbits
Sr. Leader

You can see them for yourself, but no one else. Also you can't see the contents of said messages. Messages + allows you to see messages but I believe it has to be set up first.

Highlighted

Community Manager
Community Manager

It's possible, JaWaHick. You're on the right track by signing up for your own My Verizon account access too! In fact, that was a great idea because it's the only way you'll be able to view your text messages through Verizon Messages online. Visit www.vzw.com/verizonmessages for all the details & to get started with the web or desktop app on your computer.

JenniferH_VZW

Follow us on Twitter www.twitter.com/vzwsupport

View solution in original post

Highlighted

TonyP82

JenniferH_VZW, I can't find anyone at Verizon that can give me a straight answer about this. First, all my text are not being logged, I did not say iMessage, i said text. If they aren't being logged then whats the reason for logging them period?? Secondly, I have 3 phones on this account and only one of them is showing to receive, not send, text from numbers like: 000-003-2665 and 003-266-5130.....nobody can give me a good answer PLS do tell me why??

Highlighted

SallieR

Hi Jennifer,

I don't need to see the content of the text messages, but my text message history shows that I am sending texts only one telephone number which is unfamiliar to me.  The number is [removed]

FYI, I'm a pre-paid member with an iPhone

SallieR

Phone number removed as required by the

Message was edited by: Admin Moderator

0 Likes
Highlighted

Community Manager
Community Manager
SallieR, We know the importance of ensuring your text messages are sent and received correctly. For such a unique issue, we do recommend reaching out to our Prepaid team directly. This team can be reached at 888-294-6804. I'm confident this team will be successful at resolving this concern for you.
TanishaS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
0 Likes
Highlighted

KATAMR24

Is it possible to view details for text history for several years ago?  I have a copy of the invoice for this time period, but I only see the number of texts used but no detail.

0 Likes
Highlighted

Community Manager
Community Manager

Knowing your options to retrieve historical data is important. We'd be happy to review the details of your text history. Your text detail is available to retrieve for the current bill cycle that you are in only. Here is a useful link to the steps: https://www.verizonwireless.com/support/view-usage-on-your-bill/

Does this information provide clarity?

GinaU_VZW

0 Likes