Highlighted

Very bad experience with verizon customer service

I had a very bad experience with verizon customer service. I was planning to take advantage of the best buy offer. When I had clearance from Verizon for a new line, I have been denied at best buy to get a verizon edge line! I am very disappointed because when I called customer care they were ready to sell me new iphone6 and didn't allow best buy to sell giving some ridiculous reasons!!!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Highlighted

Re: Very bad experience with verizon customer service

What reason did they provide to you as a reason for not granting you the product or service that you want?

0 Likes
Highlighted

The reason was 'your driver's license fax is too dark'. This fax was sent by the local verizon shop!

0 Likes
Highlighted

Just because it was sent by a VZW shop doesn't mean the fax was clear.  Did they do anything to lighten the image so that it could be seen.  If this is your only hiccup with VZW then I think you'll be okay.  Just get a lighter copy of your drivers license and move on with your life. 

0 Likes
Highlighted

If it was 'really dark/ clear' then why sales guy was offering me a contract with a phone? Also, he said everything is clear from their side when I said I am interested in the best buy offer. This is very bad when you are ready to sell on your contract, but don't allow customers to buy from others.

Just wanted to let you know this 'customer service' as I spent more than half day in long waiting at both best buy and verizon shops... I thought I would get some solutions... Anyway, I moved on...

0 Likes