Highlighted

Very Inconvenient

So, I have been a Verizon customer for over 12 years. I have recently, over the past year, added lines, I have a total of 4 lines now. The way Verizon set up our account was where we pay a flat rate for all 4 lines, as advertised. For 4 out of the last 5 months, we have paid our bill on time and still had our services suspended on all but the main line. This also causes us to loose gigs each time. Last month, I lost over 12 gigs due to this. When this happens, it also causes us to have to stay on the phone with customer service for hours on end. I have 2 daughters who use 2 of these lines that need their phone active at all times. I also have to drive to work in very early hours of the morning and when this happens I am without a phone until they can get it fixed. I don't understand what the problem is. Thinking about leaving Verizon for another phone provider. Sad after all these years that this is the best customer service that is being offered by one of the largest cell phone providers in the country.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Highlighted

Re: Very Inconvenient

They did this to my sons account and we left. Most cell companies only

charge a reconnect fee for the account Verizon charges per device multiple

times a month. May want to check out the other charges section of your

bill. They may credit some but as a tomorrow credit on the bill after the

one you are currently on.