The website has some major design issues and it is painful to navigate and use, do you not want people to use it?
- Hard to navigate and you need to SCROLL alot - how did this pass focus group testing? Why are the tiles so big and the font so big.
- Cant see previous credit card payments by card # on the payment tab
- When making multiple payments you have to sign out to have the balance correctly reflect payments just made
Your feedback is important to us. We're concerned that you don't find the website design helpful. It can take some time to get used to but we absolutely want customers to get comfortable with using self-serve options. Are you viewing the website from your mobile phone or a PC?
Trying to upgrade a phone via the website was unsuccessful...
- I tried to upgrade and was advised I was an 'account manager'
- Got the phone into the cart and it advised an email had been sent to the 'account owner"
- Account owner never got an email
- Multiple attempts
Verizon FAQ says an 'account manager" has permission to upgrade
To the store I guess....bad taste in my mouth...
I am sorry to learn that you were having trouble with upgrading online. We certainly want the upgrade process to be seamless one. Were you able to process the upgrade in store?
As a valued customer, your concerns are our concerns too. As always, we appreciate your feedback and it's our goal to provide a great experience for our customers when they visit our website. Are you experiencing problems navigating through our website? We're here to help. RobertC_VZW