Highlighted

VerizonUp Apple Music Promotion Difficulty

ANTCOA91

I received 4 months free of Apple Music from a VerizonUp promotion, however, when added to my account, it says that the subscription is only valid for 1 month.

Labels (1)
0 Likes

Re: VerizonUp Apple Music Promotion Difficulty

Community Manager
Community Manager

Hello ANTCOA91, we appreciate you taking advantage of our Verizon Up program and we are sorry to learn that the promotion subscription did not apply for the four months. I want to make sure that you get the help and attention you deserve. We recommend that you get in touch with our specialized Verizon Up team at 866-895-5579. They are available from 8 AM - 8 PM Monday - Friday and 8 AM - 6 PM Saturday - Sunday. Thank you for your time. 

Rogelio_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes

Re: VerizonUp Apple Music Promotion Difficulty

JEFRAV84

I call Verizon up customer service app and they tell me to call uber. I call uber and they told me to call Verizon. What a mess this Verizon up is. What kind of company doesn't take ownership of their own rewards?

0 Likes