Verizon won't credit account after UPS lost phone

I need some help. I traded my Iphone 7 and received the new phone (January 2018). I used the return box provided to send my Iphone 7 back to Verizon.  It was never received by Verizon. I called UPS after Verizon charged my account for the Iphone 7 and UPS opened a claim as they showed it never left their Atlanta facility.  In July I had still not received a credit or a call back so I called UPS.  UPS indicated they had opened a claim and were willing to pay out on the claim but couldn't pay me and had to pay verizon.  I proceeded to get both the UPS and Verizon customer service team on the phone at the same time.

The Verizon rep's name was Gary and he spoke directly to UPS.  UPS instructed Gary what to do to ensure Verizon got paid and in turn credit my account the cost of the phone.  Gary indicated to me he would call me back in one week.  Well guess what?  It now October and I never heard from Gary and I still don't have a credit to my account.  I have both the UPS tracking and claim number so that Verizon can get paid and pay me.

I need someone to help me that will actually follow-through.

Thank you

Howard [removed]

Personal information removed as required by Verizon Wireless Terms of Service

Labels (1)
0 Likes

Re: Verizon won't credit account after UPS lost phone

Customer Support

I've sent you a private message here in the forum. Please check your inbox at <https://community.verizonwireless.com/inbox> to discuss further details about your concern.

TabithaJ_VZW Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the Correct Answer button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this.

0 Likes

I have the same problem. I had to spend lot of time with ups and veriozon for no fault of mine.

0 Likes

I'm currently going thru this. it's sort of a nightmare

0 Likes

Due to the age of this thread, it will be locked in order to keep discussions current. If you have the same or a similar question/issue we invite you to start a new thread on the topic.

0 Likes

Customer Support

Hello, we are here to aid in any way that we can. Please send us a Private Note to continue.

0 Likes