Highlighted

Verizon up cannot redeem reward

I have a verizon up reward for prime video. The code does not work. Does anybody know how to resolve this issue?

Labels (1)
1 Solution

Correct Answers
Highlighted

Re: Verizon up cannot redeem reward

Customer Support

GALANTJO,

We're glad to learn that you're taking advantage of the Verizon Up program and apologize for any trouble you're having with the code you received. For assistance, please contact our Verizon Up Team directly. They're available at 866-895-5579 Mon - Fri: 8 AM - 8 PM ET and Sat - Sun: 8 AM - 6 PM ET.

Shawnte_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Highlighted

Customer Support

GALANTJO,

We're glad to learn that you're taking advantage of the Verizon Up program and apologize for any trouble you're having with the code you received. For assistance, please contact our Verizon Up Team directly. They're available at 866-895-5579 Mon - Fri: 8 AM - 8 PM ET and Sat - Sun: 8 AM - 6 PM ET.

Shawnte_VZW
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Highlighted

I am not able to claim rewards as owner of my account on my mobile app, through Verizon up either !!! very frustrating
Highlighted

Customer Support

mrssheets,

We want to make sure you are able to use your rewards via the app in order to end any frustration.

Our dedicated Verizon Up Team can assist you at 866.895.5579

Mon-Fri 8:00 AM - 8:00 PM ET
Sat-Sun 8:00 AM - 6:00 PM ET
We hope you find this information helpful.

Tamara_VZW

Highlighted

To Verizon Wireless customer support. I have called and they told me the code was right and just to type it in rather than copy it. Of course that was a joke and meant to get rid of me. It did not work. Why are you offering this as a perk when they clearly do not work. How about giving us something useful like $$ off our monthly bill. WHAT A SCAM.

Highlighted

Mr Sheets - just give up these gift cards are a joke.

Highlighted

Customer Support

I know how frustrating this has been for you not being able to redeem a Verizon Up credit. I never want you to feel that you are being misled in any way, and I want to make sure we address this issue so we can provide you with a resolution. I have sent you a private message, so I can do a deeper dive into this for you. Please reply to my private message, so I can assist you further.  

Cheton_VZW

0 Likes
Highlighted

I have never been able to accept any of these supposed offers either.  Every single time I get a notification, click it, and am taken to the Up app where what do you know... there is no such reward.  Really does feel like a trick to get people to use the otherwise uterly poinless and useless app.  I'm just about to go ahead and delete it from my phone since the only reason I installed it at all, doesn't actually work.

Highlighted

hiya I called that number.. and Patricia answered the phone.. I must have interrupted her doing her nails or napping... but she had no idea what I was talking about or what to do..  I repeated myself about 7 times.. then she said I should call this 800 number.. wtfrapping heck.. I just want to use the amazon video credits to buy my grandchildren the yeti  movie.. thanks for nothing Patricia.. go back to not doing your job.. you stink

I'm having the same issue, I haven't been able to redeem anything for 4 months!! No one seems to be able to help, I'm about to unregister with this shady program.

0 Likes