Verizon up Device Dollars

forkead

I used my credits to get $20 in device dollars to upgrade a month ago. now I have more credits but no option to get more device dollars.  Was this a one time thing?  How do I get more device dollars with my credits like the program states you can?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct Answers

Re: Verizon up Device Dollars

Community Manager
Community Manager

@Tabsbatz @Forkead We don't want you to be confused about our Verizon up program. We're here to assist. Here's a link that provides additional information about our Verizon Up program. http://vz.to/2faVg92 Also, you can speak directly with a representative from our Verizon up rewards team by calling 866-895-5579 Monday-Friday 8AM-8PM EST and Saturday-Sunday 8AM-6PM EST.  

JoelD_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Highlighted

delsimcox

I just spoke with a Verizon representative about this same issue. They told me that the Device Dollars aren't always available to choose. They are rotated with other promotions. The rep told me the companies that offer the promotions turn them on and off.

My opinion:  This is a very frustrating (and weak) promotion. Verizon is the owner of this promotion - and it could be - and should be - turned ON all of the time. How are we to accrue the potential 10 credits in a year if the Device Dollars are only available every other month or two?

I had to call Verizon customer service to get this information. I could find no place on the Verizon App or Verizon's website that explains how promotions are turned off and on.

C'mon Verizon. Treat your customers like customers. Don't throw out a promotion and put handcuffs on me.  Your "Promotion" is not helping me to want to stay with you.

Tabsbatz

My thoughts exactly!  I have two rewards to use and have used the last two on device dollars and now it’s magically gone.  Very frustrating.

0 Likes

Community Manager
Community Manager

@Tabsbatz @Forkead We don't want you to be confused about our Verizon up program. We're here to assist. Here's a link that provides additional information about our Verizon Up program. http://vz.to/2faVg92 Also, you can speak directly with a representative from our Verizon up rewards team by calling 866-895-5579 Monday-Friday 8AM-8PM EST and Saturday-Sunday 8AM-6PM EST.  

JoelD_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes

Johni340

Verizon is confused about there own update on UP. Every month I used my credit for device dollars. I already accumulated $110.00. Just recently I received a text message saying the program changed and they made it more “personalized”. What kind of program takes away something I used every month and gives me useless UP rewards? It was the only credit I would use as the others are not worth a penny. Especially for an award thas worth nothing compared to a $340.00 bill each month.