Highlighted

Verizon took deposit money from me, can't track my order and now they are not refunding deposit to me

fahimsayyed

Hi,

On 8th Feb 2015, I called Verizon customer care for internet FIOS account setup and initiated the same with the CCE named Jenine, in this process she took my SSN #, Debit card # and charged me $100 from my account as a deposit money without completing my order and she didn't gave me any account number or order number and call got disconnected, now when I am calling Verizon customer care for my order status or refund of my deposit money back,  NOBODY absolutely NOBODY is helping me to get my deposit back, each department is saying that they don't handle this, talked with customer care, financial team, payment and billing, sales and order all of them trying to fool me around, also customer care is saying they are not able to fetch my account details as order was not completed and so on...I am having very horrible experience and difficult time talking to all the Verizon representative and get my money back. As a proof I have my bank statement which shows Verizon charged me $100 with transaction number.

Is there anyone who can help me out here or else do I to file legal complaint against Verizon.

Fahim Sayyed

Labels (1)
0 Likes

Re: Verizon took deposit money from me, can't track my order and now they are not refunding deposit to me

mama23dogs
Sr. Leader

The transaction number on your bank account may help track the transaction with Verizon so you can get a refund.

0 Likes

Re: Verizon took deposit money from me, can't track my order and now they are not refunding deposit to me

dad_of_2

Call your bank and dispute the charges.  You will get your money back.