Re: Verizon's lousy service after 16yrs of loyalty!

flutterfly8497

I have read other complaints here. No, it certainly isn't just you. But, if you are looking for solutions,  you don't come to a forum like this and make vague generalized half complaints.  You said you have caught mistakes Verizon has made. You did not say if you were able to get them fixed. I don't get mad about someone else's mistakes until they refuse to acknowledge and/or rectify them. I am able to admit that I, too, make mistakes. You didn't come here to find resolutions for whatever your issue is (still haven't made that clear). You came here to fight and call names. I'm not arrogant. You win, bikerchick.

Not applicable

bikerchick99 wrote:

to flutterfly

The world would be a much better place without arrogant people like you! I never claimed to be perfect, what is your problem? If you read other peoples complaints you would see it's not just me.

The world would be better without people that think they're entitled to everything for next to nothing because they exist.

mama23dogs
Sr. Leader

flutterfly8497

i can admit I made mistakes...plenty of them.  Some real rippers.  I had to divorce one of them.

on the minor side, I misunderstood international texting rules and my kids racked up a big bill, which I paid.  My mistake, I sucked it up.

0 Likes

flutterfly8497

My reply was to bikerchick99. I take no issue with anything you have posted, and I apologize if if it seemed that way.

mama23dogs
Sr. Leader

OOh, no... It wasn't a complaint.  I was backing up your comment.

as you say we all make mistakes.  I would be a hypocrite to criticize others if I claimed I were perfect. I'm not.

for example, I'm sick of fixing the capital or not capitals on my iPad, so any English teachers will cringe... I also did not spell check....moohahaha!

flutterfly8497

Smiley Very Happy

0 Likes

rkramadh

@Loquat, Although you were "sure" that you were right, you are wrong! I am not saying that to deny you the pleasure of telling me I was wrong but the truth is, I was able to get a new 2yr contract with a smart phone plan.  I didn't do the early edge.  FYI...early edge required no manager authorization etc.  and it would've been easy to do a long time ago.   I had specific reasons for wanting the 2 yr instead of early edge.  More details to follow as I am waiting for my iPhone to arrive.  If you order it yourself online, it's overnight shipping.  You talk to a rep/manager to get this type of early upgrade and order, it takes 3days to get the phone Smiley Sad

Snn5
Sr. Leader

You'll need to tell us, step by step how you did this.  I'm sure we would all like to know how you accomplished this, since, now that you have done this it means we are all entitled to do this.

rkramadh

@, I didn't have any one to swap with as every one else in the plan except me already was eligible for an upgrade.  So it took some effort but I got the 2yr renewal.  Sorry that you all lost your bet Smiley Happy

0 Likes
Highlighted

rkramadh

@momma, my apologies!