Re: Verizon's lousy service after 16yrs of loyalty!

dad_of_2

rkramadh-I may be the only to think this, but could you just wait the 3 months? 3 months is really not that long...

Re: Re: Verizon's lousy service after 16yrs of loyalty!

Loquat

Nicely put!

0 Likes

mama23dogs
Sr. Leader

But this is America....

The land of debt and instant gratification...

(Please insert whiney voice )

Highlighted

rkramadh

I am an EXTREMELY patient person who has waited 2 yrs to save/buy an expensive camera.  So 3 months is no big deal.   But I like I said earlier, this is an unusual situation where I need the smart phone due to upcoming travels.  This is not a case of instant gratification like some big mouths/judgemental people are saying! 

Snn5
Sr. Leader

Any luck yet?  It's been 4 days, so I'd think you'd have a phone or have given up by now considering the time crunch.

0 Likes

rkramadh

@Momma, You think you know me huh?  Spare me your arm chair diagnosis and let me tell you something very clearly and loudly!  Some of us were not brought up in that mentality of instant gratification because we actually had to work very hard to get to the good life we have been blessed with!  If I can't afford to buy something with cash or pay off 100% fully with the credit card as soon as it's due, I don't buy it!  MY REASON FOR NOT WAITING 3 MONTHS IS NOT BECAUSE OF THOSE STUPID REASONS YOU HAVE STATED, I NEED IT FOR WORK/TRAVEL PURPOSES NOW!  So spare me your annoying comments please!  I have been polite in my responses so far because I don't mind others disagreeing with me but when you make such ignorant remarks without knowing my circumstances, it's thoroughly irritating! 

rkramadh

Yes, everything worked out indeed and I plan to post a detailed update once my phone arrives on Monday. 

Snn5
Sr. Leader

Well that's great.

dad_of_2

Let take a little poll? Do we think they got a manager approved upgrade or an early edge?

I think early edge.

0 Likes

Not applicable

early edge