Highlighted

Verizon's Disney Bundle (Disney+, ESPN+, and Hulu) Restricts Hulu Subscription. No Live TV or Other Add-ons Allowed

It appears that Verizon's Disney Bundle (Disney+, ESPN+, and Hulu) restricts the Hulu account to only Hulu or Hulu (no ads). That means that features/add-ons that exist to all other Hulu subscribers such as Live TV, Cloud DVR, Entertainment Add-ons, and others are not available to subscribe to even though you pay for them separately.

I was told this after about 20+ hours of calls with Verizon, Hulu, and Disney+ support reps who were unable to activate the Hulu portion of my Disney Bundle because I pay for Hulu Live TV.

I would appreciate if Verizon would confirm this. It would be unfortunate that Verizon would advertise a service offering without explaining that it comes with considerable restrictions that influence the purchase of services. I feel duped. 

Has anyone else with a pre-existing Hulu with Live TV accounts had any success with Verizon's Disney Bundle without having to sacrifice the Live TV feature?

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct Answers
Highlighted

Re: Verizon's Disney Bundle (Disney+, ESPN+, and Hulu) Restricts Hulu Subscription. No Live TV

Customer Support

Jcal1, we are disheartened to learn that you have had to spend so much time with this issue, but we want to ensure you have the confirmation that you need today in regard to the Hulu+ live TV with the Disney+ bundle. Regrettably, at this time we are unable to support the Live TV package with the Disney+ bundle. We always appreciate your feedback as we are always working with our partners in making sure that this can be potentially made available in the future. For more details on this, please click here (under "Can I get Hulu (No Ads) or Live TV with the Disney Bundle?"): http://spr.ly/6600GQnD0. We apologize for any inconvenience that this may have caused. Does this help clear up the details at this time? 

KevinM_VZW

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Highlighted

Re: Verizon's Disney Bundle (Disney+, ESPN+, and Hulu) Restricts Hulu Subscription. No Live TV

Customer Support

Jcal1, we are disheartened to learn that you have had to spend so much time with this issue, but we want to ensure you have the confirmation that you need today in regard to the Hulu+ live TV with the Disney+ bundle. Regrettably, at this time we are unable to support the Live TV package with the Disney+ bundle. We always appreciate your feedback as we are always working with our partners in making sure that this can be potentially made available in the future. For more details on this, please click here (under "Can I get Hulu (No Ads) or Live TV with the Disney Bundle?"): http://spr.ly/6600GQnD0. We apologize for any inconvenience that this may have caused. Does this help clear up the details at this time? 

KevinM_VZW

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Highlighted

Understood - but can a Disney+ Bundle through Verizon customer add any of the Hulu-offered premium channels (HBO, Stars, etc)?

0 Likes
Highlighted

Customer Support

We want all your questions answered. This bundle does not include any of the Hulu-offered premium channels.  Those would have to be set up and billed directly through Hulu.  Here is more information:

https://www.verizon.com/support/disney-bundle-faqs/

-Sean

0 Likes