Verizon "TECH" support

des_cartes

After one week of investigating my request for tech support because of the frequent dropped calls and erratic connections in my neighborhood in Dearborn, Michigan, Verizon has sent me a link to a very cheery video that promises to educate me with resolution of my dropped calls and erratic connectivity issues and provide me with some options. The video reminds one that Verizon has the best coverage except ... the signal strength in my area of Dearborn, Michigan, is less than optimal, resulting in weakened and reduced network connectivity.

OK, I already knew that. What is Verizon going to do about it? Nothing!

I am informed of what I can do by using HD voice and wifi calling. 

Does Verizon feel any obligation to make an effort to improve connectivity in my area and provide me with the quality of service I am paying for?

0 Likes

Re: Verizon "TECH" support

Community Manager
Community Manager

des_cartes,

We understand this is not the news you wanted to hear. We do work on constantly expanding our network, but there are a lot of things outside our control. We have regulations and laws to abide by, as well as permission to increase towers in areas. The buildings, trees, and even other carriers can prevent us from providing great coverage in your area. Was this an issue around your home address? Did you have issues indoors only?

JenelleR_VZW

0 Likes