Highlighted

Verizon put a Collections notice on my credit report and refuses to remove it!

I'm so disappointed in you as company and as a whole. How your loyal customer are treated is beyond my understanding. Just found out  I was notified by Experian that Verizon had filed a "Collections" report against me for $103. My cellphone number is questions is still active and still paying our for bill which is about $97 a month now this is because our phones are paid off now. I believe 2 yrs I transfer my line to my husband name because at the time he was working for Verizon. I didn't receive any bill or email from Verizon about outstanding balance. As soon as I found out I went ahead paid the full balance right then and there. Upon finding out that you guys were reporting this on my repost which has been affected by this. Well I thought you guys can resolve this removing it my accounts in good favor by been a loyal customer. Little I did know I will be going through a nightmare. I believe since yesterday I spoke to 4 more different Verizon rep ro managers to help me with. No resolution at all not to mention I told an emailed was sent to be year about the past due amount which was no accurate at all no next no call or email. You guys to damage my credit report for 7 years and still continue to collect my dollar and believe that's make any since. I truly believe this is not what Verizon stand for specially now for more than ever.. Note I'm going to BBB a file a claim about. You have to treat your loyal customer better than this 

2 Solutions

Correct Answers
Highlighted

Re: Verizon put a Collections notice on my credit report and refuses to remove it!

Customer Support

We appreciate you getting back to our team. Our Recovery Operations Team is very successful when assisting our customers. Hearing that they've advised you that "There is nothing that can be done to help resolve" your concerns is very unusual to hear, as our Recovery Operations Team works with our customers who contact them with recommendations to assist. We'd undoubtedly regret losing you as our customer. There is an option to dispute the findings on your credit report by reaching out to the Credit Bureaus (e.g., Experian, Transunion, and Equifax). Is this something you're interested in considering? - RobertC_VZW     

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Highlighted

Re: Verizon put a Collections notice on my credit report and refuses to remove it!

Customer Support

We definitely want to make sure we get to the bottom of this for you, Diabate2828. Please meet us in a Private Message to investigate this further for you. 

AnnaG_VZW

0 Likes
Highlighted

Customer Support

Diabete2828, we sincerely apologize for the issue you are having with the account that was sent to collections. As someone who values my credit score, I know how inconvenient this matter is and we want to help you. I sent you a Private Message. Please respond to the Private Message at your earliest convenience.  JacobG_VZW

0 Likes
Highlighted

I did reach out to the recovery team no resolution what so ever. they are  stating thats there is nothing that be done to help resolve this is lthe remove. This is unbelievable for me to believe I guess you will prefer I cancel our service will loose our bussiness and loyal customer over $ 103 which i just paid and instead of helping me for something you caused 

0 Likes
Highlighted

This can't be the solution I know that for fact.

0 Likes
Highlighted

Customer Support

We appreciate you getting back to our team. Our Recovery Operations Team is very successful when assisting our customers. Hearing that they've advised you that "There is nothing that can be done to help resolve" your concerns is very unusual to hear, as our Recovery Operations Team works with our customers who contact them with recommendations to assist. We'd undoubtedly regret losing you as our customer. There is an option to dispute the findings on your credit report by reaching out to the Credit Bureaus (e.g., Experian, Transunion, and Equifax). Is this something you're interested in considering? - RobertC_VZW     

0 Likes
Highlighted

At this point that where it's leading I was trying to avoid all that's since I'm still with Verizon and paid what I told to pay. Note both my phone and phone are still under  Verizon service. This is what the recovery team told me today since ththat Verizon's policy is not to have this "Collections" record "deleted". What this means is that this "Collections" record will, according to Experian, damage my credit score for the next seven years. Furthermore, my account had paperless billing, and so I went search my email for any Bill from Verizon nothing showing not one. The transact or time you guys contacted me was when I transfered my line to husband name 3/15/18 which was closed no statement for or bill. As we speak my account understand husband name is paperless and Verizon has my address I never moved in the same address and still using the same number I opened the account which is still under Verizon service. I am still a Verizon customer on a different account under my husband name, but I cannot in continue doing business with a company that will treat its in customer with manner. I will try back again tomorrow with there or monday is there is no resolution than I will do what I have to this is just not the way to treat your good customer at all.

0 Likes
Highlighted

Customer Support

Thanks for those details, Diabate2828. I know how important credit is, and I assure you that were are never trying to ruin it for you. Are you currently a Verizon customer?

0 Likes
Highlighted

Yes, I am still a Verizon customer under my husband name both me and my husband cellphone are service by Verizon as we speak the same numand I'm don't understand why your current customer are treated such. Still no one has reached out to help with concrete solution. Meanwhile  the same numbers and phone they are saying owned money on still under  Verizon service for more than 2rs under my husband name. I didn't move I still reside same address and number still the same and my email still the same. If we are still paying our more also 3 yrs it's not $ 103 I couldn't afford to I had I know. Furthermore, I filed complaints on BBB as of yesterday and started a dispute with Experian about this. So frustrated and very disappointed more and I had no intention to terminate my service with Verizon but with everything I'm dealing I'm going through at moment. 

0 Likes
Highlighted

Customer Support

We definitely want to make sure we get to the bottom of this for you, Diabate2828. Please meet us in a Private Message to investigate this further for you. 

AnnaG_VZW

0 Likes
Highlighted

Thank you for your responses. I was able to resolve this issue. I recieved a call  a representative from Verizon. He was very helpful and reassure me that we are very important and valued as exiting customer. Which, both me and my husband highly appreciated it. We'll continue to remained your loyal customer.. 

0 Likes