Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get it fast with In-store & curbside pickup or same day delivery.
Verizon making me pay for suspended service!
dsnyder682

Hi.

I moved abroad to Ireland for a year. Before I left, I suspended my phone service. Verizon was still charging me, so I paid my phone bill over the phone, as for some reason, I was unable to log into my account from Ireland and no one could help me no matter who I spoke to. They told me my only option was to pay my bill over the phone. I did this. Come to find out today, they never input my billing information, and are now claiming that I owe them $457.98 in service fees and late charges. There is no way that I am paying for this. Who am I meant to speak to in order to get these charges dropped? This is absolutely ridiculous.

Any help or advice much appreciated.

Thank you.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Verizon making me pay for suspended service!
rcschnoor
Sr. Leader

I'm curious about when you called in to have this done?

0 Likes
Re: Verizon making me pay for suspended service!
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

This does not sound like us at all dsnyder682. I would love to look into your account to get your issues addressed. I have sent you a private message so I can further assist.
AmberF_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes